People have a lot of concerns in 2020. I was tired of looking at many of the social media memes and Venn diagrams that did not accurately reflect my viewpoint, so I made a new diagram. Click here to download a PDF (scalable) version, so you can print out a large copy and hang it on your wall.
It’s OK to be concerned about all of these thing. Included in this Venn diagram are the following areas of concern:
- People concerned about the future.
- People taking COVID19 very seriously, and concerned about the health and safety of others.
- People concerned about impending economic devastation, and how it affects the health and safety of others.
- People concerned about expansion of authoritarian government policies, and how it affects the health and safety of others.
- People concerned about things Trump did or said.
- People concerned about things Biden did or said.